Here are this week’s good links:
- Ethos, Pathos, Logos: 3 Pillars of Public Speaking – I mention these core ideas in Confessions, but the six minutes blog does a nice job digging in deeper.
- This American Infographic – Do you like This American Life? And you love graphics? this is for you. And if you like cocktails, you’ll love this.
- How America Can Rise Again – The Atlantic (January/February 2010) – One of the best essays I’ve read in weeks. Asks all the tough questions about the future of the U.S. and doesn’t pull its punches.
- YouTube – Everythings amazing nobodys happy – Innovators out there can learn from this comedian. When your idea is successful, it means it will be forgotten.
- Interview With Steve Jobs from 1994 – In many ways this is more interesting than anything he has to say now, as a the time his company, NeXT, was falling apart.
- NYC Subway maps through history –