I’m working on a 2nd edition of Mindfire: Big Ideas for Curious Minds, to clean up some typos and to make other minor fixes. If you found a typo, I’d be grateful if you’d list it here.
This is the current list of known corrections:
- page 30: while at the same time pleasing others.. / pleasing others.
- page 60: Less spacing above Bonus
- page 104: Four kinds of mistakes should be on pg 105
- page 123: unique wonder in this universe that is you . (period is on next line)
- page 137: in place of actual thinking.. / thinking.
- page 162: “Greatest American Essays” / Best American Essays
- page 168: 8. Does transparency matter? / should be top of pg 169
- page 174: Page break: misappropriate the word.