Much like software, first releases of books, despite the makers best wishes, have their share of mistakes. Mary, John and the entire production team at Jossey-Bass worked hard to help me find and fix any issues, but some got through the cracks.
I’m collecting known issues for The Year Without Pants here to make it easier for people to report them and for me to have the publisher make corrections. This will happen quickly for the kindle edition, and as soon as possible for the print edition too.
If you find a typo and want to report it, please leave a comment. Thanks.
Here’s the known list:
- pg 56. “Team Theme” should actually be “The Theme Team” (“Team Social” is right, but most other teams tended to be called “X Team” e.g. ”Happiness Team”)
- pg. 56 (and 199, index) Willet should be Willett
- pg. 76 Automatttic is spelled with three t’s
- pg. 71 – ever/every “…to get the best value for Automattic out of ever hour they worked.”
- pg. 78 Nick McCormik on Janitorial should be Nick Momrik
- pg. 89 – “At an MySQL meetup” – should this be a, not an?
- pg. 212 – Denmark should be Sweden
- pg. 235 In the acknowledgements Peatling’s new team is Triton, not Titan.