For hire: Exceptional & reliable public speaker
Berkun has inspired & entertained audiences at hundreds of events, keynoting important conferences, and teaching inspiring lessons about creativity, management, leadership, innovation and much more.
He’s the most dynamic, entertaining and memorable speaker you’re likely to find. He’s also the author of the bestseller, Confessions of A Public Speaker, generously sharing the lessons he’s learned as an expert storyteller and premier speaker .
See for yourself: Watch Berkun in Action
Hire Scott to Speak
Berkun is in demand and has the experience you need.
- Over 500 lectures of various sizes, audiences and styles
- Harvard University, Yale University, Columbia University, Carnegie Mellon University
- NPR, MSNBC, CNBC (co-host of Business of Innovation series)
- Microsoft, Fidelity, Apple, Netflix, Google
- TEDxDePaul, Tools of Change, WebStock
- An Event Apart (Seattle, Boston, DC)
- The Economist: The Ideas Economy
Berkun does 20 to 30 lecture and keynotes every year
- Upcoming: Seattle, Paris, Boston, Belgium 3/1-6/15
- An Event Apart, DARE, Spark, USI and more
- Current availability in June and onward
You should hire Scott to speak at your event or organization. You can know, with confidence, your audience will leave laughing, educated, smiling and inspired to think about their work in a better way.
Popular Keynote Topics
- The Myths of Innovation
- Creative Thinking Hacks
- Feedback without Frustration
- How Progress Happens
- Confessions of A Public Speaker
- The Future of Work
- How To Make Things Happen
- What To Do When Things Go Wrong
- 2 hour intensives: Berkun leads amazing & intimate interactive session on any topic, where participants can challenge him to advise on any problem, situation, concept or idea. You provide the room, whiteboard and the attendees.