Here are this week’s links:
- Reverse ignite – In a variation of powerpoint karaoke, where people are forced to present with someone else’s slides, Reverse ignite does it with ignite format presentations.
- Bike friendlyiest city in the world – Copenhagen – Well done little video about how they redesigned Copenhagen with bikes taking priority. Amazing to watch. I was there this year and it’s amazing to walk on streets with more bikes than cars.
- New Interview with David Simon, of the Wire – Won’t make much sense unless you saw the series, which, if you like yourself and your brain, you really really should go watch.
- Subway architecture – Man, someday I will finish writing that book about the London Underground. Meanwhile, here are some amazing photos of underground subway stations around the world.
- Diagram of old world buildings (hat tip Ario)
- Donald Barthleme’s syllabus – Famed author of the classic short novel The Dead father, made a reading list for a writing class that was dug up recently. Some I’ve read, some I’ve heard of, many I’ve never seen before.