How Design Makes The World: Typos and corrections?
Did you read How Design Makes the World? Thanks. I’m glad you did.
If you found any any typos or mistakes along the way, I apologize. But I’m asking you to report them here so they can be corrected in a future edition.
The first edition of the book has 130+ footnotes, 60+ recommendations and dozens of properly attributed photo and media credits. I work hard to get it right, but alas mistakes do happen.
Please leave a comment, and a page # if possible. Much appreciated.
Here are the known issues:
- pg 41, Hundertwasser was Austrian, not German
- pg. 80, had a great a great
- p. 99 “insights that makes” -> insights that make
- p. 117 “…going to difficult” -> going to be difficult
- p. 151 “that devil live” -> that devils live
- 154 –“hate traffic when that are in it…” -> hate traffic when they are in it
- p. 157 “guide to us making” -> guide us to make
- pg. 160 – all questions should appear on own line
- Pg. 188, Maurice Sy -> Marice Sy
Unique to Kindle / Digital
- pg. 50 / Chapter 7 – fonts missing (Kindle only)
Hey Scott! I’ve been meaning to send you this so glad you put up this page.
Page 154 – 5th line from the bottom
“People hate traffic when THEY are in it…” not THAT
Page 80, line 6
Extra “a great”
“…neither had a great a great understanding…”