Did you read How Design Makes the World? Thanks. I’m glad you did.
If you found any any typos or mistakes along the way, I apologize. But I’m asking you to report them here so they can be corrected in a future edition.
The first edition of the book has 130+ footnotes, 60+ recommendations and dozens of properly attributed photo and media credits. I work hard to get it right, but alas mistakes do happen.
Please leave a comment, and a page # if possible. Much appreciated.
Here are the known issues:
- pg 41, Hundertwasser was Austrian, not German
- pg. 80 – had a great a great
- 154 – 5th line from the bottom, “People hate traffic when that are in it…” – should be they
- p. 117 “…going to difficult”
- p. 99 “insights that makes”
- p. 126 “Or their low cost” (not an error, but wordy)
- p. 151 “devil”
- p. 153 “business continue”
- 154 “when that are in it”
- p. 157 “guide to us”
- pg. 180 – all questions should appear on own line
- Pg. 188, Maurice Sy -> Marice Sy
Unique to Kindle / Digital
- pg. 50 / Chapter 7 – fonts missing (Kindle only)