- Barrage garage: a gift for people with craft skills who like blowing things up. Bill Gurstelle rocks.
- Dice are not random. Mostly an issue for obsessive board gamers.
- 50 strange buildings. I’ve seen a few of these myself, so I’m assuming the rest aren’t faked.
- What streets in NYC get the most parking tickets?. I confess I spent 20 minutes playing with this. Bell Blvd., the busy street near where i grew up in Queens, scored well and made me smile.
- Fake Simplicity in UI. Good analysis of a washing machine that’s simplicity makes it hard to use – it’s a common problem in consumer goods.
Leave a Reply