Here is the current speaking schedule for The Year Without Pants.
Note: this is changing quickly and the further you go into the future, the less stable things are. I’ll update this page as details finalize, including details for how to sign up to attend public lectures.
Tue 9/10 – @ Seattle IA “Designing without Pants” (SOLD OUT) Thurs 9/12 – @Seattle WordPress meetup Tues 9/17 – BOOK Launch – Party in Seattle, 7pm Tue 9/19 – @ Seattle Town Hall ($5) Tue 9/24 – Microsoft Research Author Series
New York City
- Tue 10/15 1pm @ CUNY School of Journalism
- Tue 10/15 3pm @ The New York Times
- Tue 10/15 7pm @ NYC WordPress Meetup
- Wed 10/16 12pm @ Google
- Wed 10/16 5:30-7:00pm @ NYU Stern School of Business
Thurs 10/17 12pm @ SquareSpace (cancelled)
- Thurs 10/17 4pm @ Foursquare
- Thurs 10/17 6pm @ School of Visual Arts
- Friday 10/18 noon @ Columbia University Business School
- Mon 10/21 (all day) @ UI Engineering Conference
- Tue 10/22 (morning) @ UI Engineering Conference
- Tue 10/22 (evening) Northeastern University
- Wed 10/23 noon @ Hubspot
- Wed 10/13 MIT 6:30pm – 8:00pm (in room E25-111)
- Thurs 10/24 TBD @ Constant Contact (tentative)
- Thurs 10/24 6:30pm @ Refresh
- Friday 10/25 10:30am @ Fidelity, Inc.
- Monday 10/28 TBD @ Business of Software Conference
Hi Boston colleges. I’d love to speak to your students! Slots still available.
How to get me to speak near you
Three cities are on my list for December: San Francisco Area, Portland & Vancouver B.C. I just haven’t had time to do any planning.
If you’re in one of these places and want me to come speak, you can help!
- Find a venue that can host me and help draw a crowd.
- If I can get 3 or 4 lectures together on a single trip, I’ll be there.
- As you can see above, think about corporations, universities or even large meetup groups you’re affiliated with.
While on book tour I sometimes speak for free or in trade for book purchases. It’s a good deal all around.