Here’s the good stuff I’ve found this week:
- Conversations on cell phones cause traffic jams. Not a surprise, but this study says hands-free doesn’t matter.
- Funny list of bad types of public speakers. I make a living as a public speaker, so this was a good read.
- Story of a self-published book in progress. Interesting for you writers out there as it’s a candid tale of authorial frustration.
- Bill Gates makes fun of himself as his steps down from MSFT. Still not sure I like the guy, but in some ways he’s way humbler than Steve Jobs.
- Super interesting video project of people judging others based on appearance. If you liked the book Blink you’ll both dig this and be terrified (how can this instinctive behavior be good)?.
- The folly of airport security. A good summation of the charade that goes on at American airports.