After a most interesting thread and side e-mails, I’ve developed a survey to more deeply explore the reasons why designers fail. There are now over 40 specific causes offered, and I need 5 minutes of your time to better understand how these causes relate to the real world.
- The survey is open to designers and non-designers.
- Goal is to better understand both causes and perception of causes of failure.
- Prizes: $100, $50 and $25 Amazon.com gift certificates.
- Survey has 7 questions, all multiple choice, and should take less than 5 minutes
- You can be anonymous, but it you want a shot at prizes, put in your email.
- Results will be presented at UIE13 next week – and on this site
Act now, the
survey closes EOD FRIDAY.
(Note: If you try to take the survey twice on the same computer, it wont let you. You’ll get a “Thank you for taking the survey” page).