(Hi folks – the blog has been quiet for awhile. Good to be back! I’ll explain more soon. Happy Monday to you.)
For many years I’ve been the speaker coach for Ignite Seattle, a local event that centers on diverse ideas and challenging stories told live on stage. We decided last year that a central part of our mission (we’re now a 501c3) is to help all people, in all walks of life, to tell their stories and teach their lessons.
We now teach inexpensive, fun, high quality sessions, open to all, and the next one is coming up soon: Monday April 8th, 6:30-8pm, at Market Theater (Pike Place). Tickets are just $10. Please help spread the word. Thanks.
Join us to learn:
- How to tell better stories at work or in life (and do it fast!)
- The 6 most common mistakes speakers make (even experienced ones) and how to avoid them
- The science behind fears about speaking and how to manage them
- Advice on getting talks accepted at events like Ignite Seattle, TEDx, etc.
- Plus a few volunteers who bring 60 seconds of a talk they have will get an expert critique
Details and how to get tickets:
- Date: Monday April 8th 6:30pm-8pm
- Location: Market Theater, Pike Place Market, 1428 Post Alley
- Cost: $10. BUY TICKETS.
Alternatively, If you’re looking to improve the speaking skills of your team or organization, you can bring me in for my in-depth, practice-centric, full day workshop, thru SpeakHQ.