Since my book the art of project management went out of print, I bet your world has been gray. You’ve been unable to sleep. You’ve been nervous at work. You’ve lost interest in food. Your spirits have been so low, at times it’s even been hard to breathe. “When will it end!” you’ve cried. But still, the book has stayed out of print.
Well… your deepest, most secret wish has been granted: it’s here! The universe will be saved! All project management challenges will flee at the sight of this mighty tome in your hand!
Oh, the joys of authorial sarcasm – anyway, I’m proud to say the book is now available and looks great.
Now titled Making things happen: mastering project management it has all the good stuff from the original edition, plus:
- A cover than doesn’t suck
- 120+ brand new exercises
- carefully re-edited and revised chapters.
- improved footnotes (actually on the same page as the text! amazing!)
- A discussion guide for using the book with reading groups
- Tons of suggested improvements from pmclinic rock stars
Available now on amazon.com.