Next Monday, March 30th, I’m teaching my full day course on how to lead and manage breakthrough projects in San Francisco.
(UPDATE) Winner was announced yesterday.
There are only a few seats left, but as a perk I get one golden ticket to give away – So here’s your chance.
For reference, highlights of the course include:
- A top rated, world class, fun, interactive heavy kick-ass full day course
- Skill development for creative leaders on important projects
- Tools for developing, managing and executing on big ideas
- High energy, fast paced, minimal bs agenda (full agenda listed here).
- Interactive lessons on creative thinking & management from the great innovators of all time
- Covers material and exercises that go well beyond what’s in my books
- Free consulting or Q&A with me over email after the course
- A signed copy of the bestseller, The Myths of Innovation
If you’re in the SF area, or will be on Monday, and want a shot at a $600 ticket, leave a comment. I’ll pick one lucky winner for FREE entry to the course.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment
2. Wait (and cross your fingers)
3. Winner chosen end of day Wednesday
If you don’t want to gamble, registration details for the course are here. Use the promo code berkunproj25 to get 25% off.