The new edition of Myths is out, but I’ve been keeping quiet about it (shhhhhh).
Why? Plans are in the works.A small team and I are crafting some fun PR plans for the book in the month of October.
One big plan I can tell you about: Wed Oct 13th is Myths of Innovation day. The goal is to see how high we can get the amazon rank for the book to go. Interested in helping? Here’s what you can do.
- If you blog, plan to write a post about the book on Oct 13th
- Plan to post on facebook/twitter with a link to the book on Oct 13th (Facebook event here)
- Ask other bloggers/fb’ers you know to do the same
- Consider buying the book as a gift for a friend, on Oct 13th
- Sign up for the Free Webcast, 10 am PST
I’ll link back to all of #1 and #2 that I can – everyone wins!
Please mark your calendar! Over the next week I’ll be explain all the fun stuff we’re doing, including prizes, competitions, events and other fun, but wanted to announce the date. Hope you’ll help.
Leave a comment if you can do any of the above – then I can follow up with you if necessary. Cheers!