To promote my upcoming book The Year Without Pants I’ll be touring the NYC/Boston area 10/15 thru 10/28.
Just as in the past I’ll use my network to fill the schedule, but this time I wanted to let you folks in NYC/Boston help, if you’re interested. If you’re not interested in doing some legwork to get to see me speak in person, no worries – but stop reading now.
Here’s how it works:
- The goal is attention for the book (surprise)
- I seek the biggest crowds I can find
- Preference given to book buying audiences (corporations & universities are excellent)
- Preference given to venues willing to bulk order books
- I’ll speak about themes from the new book, but do long Q&As where anything goes
- I’m thrilled when organizations open events to the public
Know an organizer that would host me? Perhaps:
- Your corporation
- A college
- A well attended speaker series
- A large community group that has regular meetings
- A popular bookstore
- Your living room (If I have open slots, I’ll fill them any way I can)
If yes, do this:
- If you are the organizer, check the schedule below and get in touch
- If you’re not the organizer but know them, here’s early praise for the book and my bio to help pitch them
You can contact me this way.
Tentative NYC/Boston tour Schedule:
- NYC – Tue Oct 15th to Oct 18th
- Boston: Tue Oct 22nd to Oct. 28th