If you live in Seattle and like fun you owe it to yourself to check out Smash Putt: a unique arts/sports/golf experience, open for its last weekend of the year (perhaps all time!).
The basic idea: what if you take crazy artists and engineers and let them rethink miniature golf?
- A full service bar (It’s a 21+ experience, with exceptions on one day)
- Holes that include catapults, power drills and guns
- Experiments in both physics and silliness
- A stellar soundtrack (sometimes)
- Full gallery of the madness here
We went last weekend and had a great time. It’s crowded and chaotic, but totally worth it. For extra fun, it’s in the old Immigration building in downtown Seattle, making for a bizarre, but ultimately fun experience.
This is the last weekend it will run in Seattle. Buy tickets in advance here
($12-15 – they tend to sell out if you wait)