I’m working on the paperback edition of my 2007 bestseller, the Myths of Innovation.
I’d love to involve some of you in the process and have a small crew of people who can help me scrub, polish, and refine the book over the next few weeks.
If you’re interested – leave a comment or contact me.
- Checking/Improving the references in the book
- Identifying factual errors in the book (known ones are here)
- Finding typos (known ones are here)
- Offer counterarguments to my claims (this might be a new chapter)
- Help me identify topics/questions to answer (this also might be a new chapter)
What you’ll get:
- Signed copy of the new paperback edition
- Name in the acknowledgments in the book
- Exposure to the writing/publishing process
- The warm fuzzy feeling of helping an author you like
- Plus a possible surprise prize I can’t talk about yet
Interested? Leave a comment.